Monday 12 May 2014

Result for CQ WW SSB Contest.

The result for the CQ WW SSB 2013 is out. I worked as a member of SK3W team in the Multi-Operator Two -Transmitters class. We came out as No. 1 in Sweden, No. 4 in EuropĂ© and  No. 10 in the World.
Operators was SM0MDG, SM0MLZ, SM5EPO, SM3SGP, TF3ZA, F4BKV and moi SM5CBM!
Not bad for an operation above 60 deg North.

I received a QSL today. It was 6Y3M and now I have confirmation of Jamaica on 160 m. NICE!


So I'm closing in om my DXCC for 160. Only a few to go. 50 MHz is a different story. When the short openings occur you have to be there. As I'm quite occupied with a lot af different things I usualy miss the events on 50 MHz. I guess I need to be strapped to the chair in front of the rig and get feed via a sond or some other way to get food.

Well that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment