Sunday 25 May 2014

Been off due to router failure.

My Internet router broke down on the 22 of May. I had to use a mobile adapter. But due to limited speed (no turbo 3G, most just Edge ) I was not able to use Internet at all.


But yesterday I received a new Gateway (both modem and router in the same box). And it was just plug and play. Entered the WPA2 password and all is fine. It is a Thomson Gateway 799-v2. And so far no problem.


Was visiting a rally competition yesterday. Amazing to see the speed the WRC cars can achieve on a gravel road. And the sound when changing gears when the wast gate on the turbo opens with a bang. It was a fun Saturday.


And summer is here now for good. Temperature is around 28 C ( 82 F ). And at the moment I have 24 C ( 75 F ) both inside and outside. In just a month we have gone from Winter to summer!


No QSL have been received during last blog entry. But I have a lot of requests out so hopefully something will happened in the future.


Take care and I see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment