Thursday 10 October 2013

Phone and Internet is back!

Finally I got my Internet and Phone back. Almost 14 days without the stuff is not fun. Apparently it was a faulty line damaged on several spots. Once they measured a distance to a fault and got it fixed. They got a new fault further away. But now I'm back on line.


Once again I've got a misty morning. But now it is raining like hell!

Got an e-mail from Bodo DF8DX as KT3Q/5 working from NA-143. And he read my blogg and saw that I missed and slipped among the letters and numbers on my keyboard. I had written NA-147 instead of NA-143. As you can see shit happens all the time!! Thanks Bodo for correcting me. Best thou was that it where correct in my DX4WIN! Thanks again Bodo.

Worked CY0P on all bands from 40 m up to 10 m. Both on CW and SSB. QSL request is in the mail on the way to VE1RGB.

Also managed to catch TO2TT on RTTY. Need only 40 m now for FH (Mayotte).

Worked TX5D, Austral Isl on 30 m. But I have not done any more efforts to catch them on any more band slots.

I visited my dentist yesterday and started my first ever root filling. That was an experience! Next visit on the 5th of Nov to close it up.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment