Monday 14 October 2013

Finally some QSL today!

Today I received two QSL's. One was from GW3KHZ/P from EU-106. A private owned Island with the name St. Tudwal's West Island.


This Island is rare as it is a private owned Island and there is no way to get a landing permit without the owners help.

The next IOTA QSL was from Venezuela, YW5X from La Orchila SA-054. Worked him  on both RTTY and SSB and CW.


Nice to get a few new ones. This push my score up a bit!

On Friday morning I worked K5T from Timbalier NA-119. And this morning I managed to get a QSO with HZ1GV/P from Farasan AS.193 and also JH1LRQ/6 from Yaeyama Island's. So when and if the QSL for these arrive my score will be further pushed in the right (UP) direction.

The weather man has predicted some withe fluff at the end of this week. Hope he is wrong. But I have to put my Winter tires on my car during this week any way. Just as a pre-caution.

That's all for now. CUL


No comments:

Post a Comment