Monday 9 October 2017

New IOTA worked

Worked RI1F from EU-190 Viktoria Isl. Managed to Catch them on 20 m SSB and 30 CW. But not yet confirmed as they have not uploaded to Club Log. But as soon as they have uploaded I will order QSL via OQRS.

Made my first QSO on FT8 on 160 m with G4ATX. Was calling a lot of US stations but no QSO. Probably no prop from 60 deg North. But most of the US stations was in the clear. Around -15 to -22 db. I will keep on trying!!

The very last Picture of the maple tree. Almost all leafs is gone.


Next will be Winter time with snow and a lot of strong winds ahead.
During the weekend we got 58 mm ( 2,3" ) of rainfall. That's a lot of rain for this part of Sweden.

Well, that's all for now. Still misses a lot of QSL on order. I keep a Close Watch over my mail box.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment