Tuesday 1 August 2017

Wow! IOTA QSL in the mail box!

Today I received two QSL from quite rare IOTA's (for me any way as most of the IOTA's are rare for me!!).
It was the HD2RRC Russian Robinson Club adventures in Ecuador.

The first HD2RRC from SA-034, Puna Isl I have confirmed via Club Log into RSGB IOTA pages. And also confirmed in LoTW. Here are the proof!!


HD2RRC/4 from SA-033, Salango Isl is a different story. Here I have it confirmed in LoTW but not on Club Log into RSGB IOTA pages. Wonder why. But here is the proof.


I entered the QSL manually into IOTA page and all OK with the usual warnings such as "Only a few has claimed this...bla bla bla.....and so on".
But they are both in the list and I have 502 confirmed at the moment.

A big "THANKS" to the Robinson Team for Quick answer and a nice QSL's.

PLS MORE!!!!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment