Monday 26 June 2017

QSL, Thunderstorms and cold weather!

QSL from, for moi, a new IOTA has arrived. It was AS-201 Marmara Isl. Call used was TA0/DL7UCX (Ben). Here is a Picture of the card. This pushed my score up to the fantastic sum of 496 confirmed islands!? WOW!


Well, I wonder when the rest of the IOTA QSL's I have on order will arrive! There are 29 in total this year only. And the activity on Club-Log vs RSGB IOTA pages is very low. Nothing at all for the last few months. The reason for this migh be that there are no $$$ involved  in this way of QSL-ing. I keep a Close Watch over my mailbox!!

Weather today will be most likely the same as yesterday. Some rain showers and localy thunderstorms. Temp outside is only 10 C ( 50 F ) and that feels Cold. We have passed the summer solstice and from now on it is down hill towards the dark again. And hopefully nice openings on low band!!!???

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment