Wednesday 27 January 2016

They are both QRT!

Both VP8STI and K5P Went QRT. VP8 had to leave in a hurry leaving all Equipment due to Ice. Hope they can go back and collect all stuff they had to abandon. I managed to work them on 12 m just Before they Went QRT. But that is not yet confirmed for obvious reason.

K5P is a totally different story. I was trying to get them on 80. But I could hear that they where there in the noise. But not able to hear if they would call me back. But I run into them on 40 m. Just one call and wow! He was in my log. But any way I got an ATNO in my log.


I have a Picture that's has nothing what so ever to do with radio. But these small creatures have had a hard time as we have had so Cold weather. But now almost all of the White fluff has gone away and temperature is around 6 C ( 43 F ).

No we are hoping that the VP8SGI from South Georgia will be "ON the Air". But that remain to see!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment