Friday 22 January 2016

Big Dissappointment!

K5P was a hard one to get into my log. I have managed only on 30 m CW so far. And VP8STI is also a week one. I have worked them on 17 and 20 m CW. Last night I was Calling them on 30 m RTTY. He was working DN 1 - 12. Conditions was strange as I hardly could hear the pile but he was S-5-9. And I was Calling and Calling and Calling.......... But NIL: Have seen on Club Log that a lot of SM has made it into VP8STI log on multi green dots. Must be something wrong with me or my stuff!!?? I worked VP8LP Bob in the Falkland Island a few Days ago on 12 m SSB. He was S9 +10 at my station. VP8STI has not been detected so far on 12 at my location. Strange!
Checked the statistics on K5P. They had this morning worked 56032 QSO but only 5791 EU. That's only 10,3 %!!! Only 65 SM has made it into K5P log.

Picture!



The Picture has nothing to do with radio. Just want to show you that it is still very Cold. This morning -13 C ( 8,6 F ).

So, back to the radio and stick my head into the speaker trying to hear K5P!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment