Sunday 17 January 2016

Dammned hart to work K5P and still very cold!

To get a QSO with K5P was a real challenge. I have, after some struggle, slipped into the log on 30 m. Checked the last Club Log statistic and it is Amazing how low EU is in number of QSO's. Out of 28.072 QSO's only 2.392 are EU!!?? That is 8,5 %!! And I have tried to hear them but most of the time not a "pip"! Strongest so far is on 30 m followed by 40 m. And I have called on 40 but NIL! I have Heard them on 80 m. But not possible to work. On 20 and up nothing! This is an ATNO for moi so I'm a bit disappointed in their selections of antennas and PA (KPA500).

Have to show you a Picture of my daughter trying out a new horse in a jumping session. I Think they both looks happy!


And WX is still very Cold and clear. This morning it was -15 C (5 F). SO still no chance for a mosquito bite!!

Take care and CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment