Saturday 22 February 2014

Off Line for a while.

I have been down to the city of Varberg. Located in the southwest of our country. Reason for my travel was to celebrate my daughter's sons birthday. He has become 1 year old. And that is a good reason for a party!


The big problem was how to blow out the Candle!!!

Back home again the Power line is done and up and running. Voltage is 230 and do not fluctuate when loaded as before. Even using my Linear lights do not blink. Nice work.

I have not a clue what's have been happening on the radio. But I have noticed that the sun has had a major CME. Or several CME's. So hopefully I don't have missed any thing.

When I came home there was about 10 cm ( 4" ) of the White Fluff they call snow. Totally useless. But today the weather man predict a temperature of +5 ( 41 F ) so it will go away!!!

Well, back to the radio! CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment