Monday 3 February 2014

FT5ZM on all slots!



Below you can see all my QSO's with FT5ZM. As you can see I have all band slots needed to get maximum Points for my Challenge Award. Also I have Mix, Phone and CW for DXCC and all this without any dual band slots worked as a lot of hams has put into system all the time. There is no need to work them on both SSB, CW and RY on every band slot. This is fine for moi!
The greatest thrill was the QSO on 160. I almost fell out of my chair when I Heard my call coming back. WOW this was the highlight of this DXpedition!!!
Now I will try for a RTTY QSO. But here I have to be careful with Power to my antenna. Have to stay below 500 W. Hopefully this will be OK.


So, this is bragg time in my blog.


CUL!

SM5CBM has worked FT5ZM on 9 out of 18 band slots

Propagation suggestions for FT5ZM from SWEDEN or from CQ zone 14 or show on Geo Propagation Map
Leaderboard stations in CQ zone 14 or SWEDEN or in EU
10m12m15m17m20m30m40m80m160m
PH         
CW         
RTTY         

No comments:

Post a Comment