Thursday 6 February 2014

A new band slot!

Today I received QSL from Carlos, OA1F. Worked him on 28 MHz CW. And this adds a new band slot for me. And my Challenge Award is up one Point!!


Nice card showing some canoe's made of reed. Wonder how long they will stay afloat?

FT5ZM is an ongoing story with a lot of hams working them in multi bands (SSB,CW RTTY on every slot). I still don't understand this need for getting the most of "green dots" in club-log. But it is up to them. I used 10 QSO's to get it all. No need for more. A good thing is that the activity on 160 m is up and a lot of SM hams have worked them on top band. Congratulations to all of you!

Today I also received the December Issue of the Magazine CQ. They have a problem with delivery to what they refer to as "over seas" delivery. Thrilling to see when I will receive January and February Issues of the Magazine.

That's all for now! CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment