Tuesday 4 February 2014

DONE!

Yesterday morning I managed to get FT5ZM on 15 m RTTY: So now the mission is complete. All 9 bands and all modes with 10 QSO's. Unfortunately I had to make one dual band slot as I had all 9 bands before but RTTY was not included. The pile was rather big for the RTTY Contact. I had to call for almost 45 minutes.
According to the statistics there are only 546 hams that have all 9 bands and I'm one of them!!

My antenna is a TET Emtron TE-56 and the Power it can stand using RTTY is very limited. I reduced my rig so the output was about 500 W. But I have a green spot on RTTY 15 m in the Club-Log.

Show you a Picture of the rig I used for my last QSO.


TS-590 and a  ACOM 1000 and a Mikroham Digikeyer II was the set up for RTTY. Click on the Picture to see it a bit larger.

Well, the weather is mild at the moment. I have +2 C right now and no wind. And most of the White fluff is gone. But we are just in the beginning of February so we will get more of the White fluff fore sure.

That's all for now. CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment