Thursday 1 August 2013

YES!!!! A new one arrived!

Today I received QSL for a new one. It was Clipperton Island- This is my #314 DXCC confirmed.
But it is also a new IOTA. NA-011 is the rare number for Clipperton. Call was TX5K and I worked them on 7 band slots. and all modes (CW, SSB, RTTY). But unfortunately I missed them on 160 and 80 m due to other assignments in the early mornings. But that's Life. Click and look at this fine QSL!


Well it is very rare to get a new one today. I have only26 to go. But wonder when there will be any activity from the DXCC's I'm missing. The upcoming Amsterdam Isl DXpidition is such an event that will add to my score (if Ican get a QSO). But I'm missing Peter 1 and Buovet and CE0X just to mention a few. And as most of the  hams in the World I'm missing P5!!!

So back to the radio and start chasing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment