Wednesday 14 August 2013

Here we go again!


More Cumulus Nimbus (CB's) Clouds developing to day. This cloud produced about 10 mm rain and some lighting when it passed close to my home. Totally this week I've got more than 40 mm of rain. So my lawn is starting to grow and will creat some work for me. I have to cut the lawn between rain showers.

Not much on the radio at the moment. Worked a few RDA's when UA4HIP/4 has travelled around some rare RDA's. But I'm not a collector of RDA's yet. But I never knew when I will get bitten and start chasing RDA's.

Have to show you a Picture of my rag-chew rig. TS-950SDX and ACOM 1010.running around 800 W to any of my antennas. On the Picture you also see the Power Meter LP100A and K9AY controller.The key board is connected to the K42 Keyer from K1EL that I have built. Use it as a memory keyer with the connected keyboard. Old PS2 type.
Click and Enjoy!


The Kenwood TS-950SDX is still one of the best analog rig's out there. Super on both SSB and CW.
Worked a lot of DX and braked large piles with this rig. Have installed Inrad Roofing filter so it is no longer good on AM as the front end is to narrow. But that is a mode I don't use anyway.

That's all for now. CUL!




No comments:

Post a Comment