Monday 26 August 2013

A new IOTA Arrived!

Today I received a QSL from H44AJ, Mike (K9AJ) working from OC-285, Solomon Isl, Sikaiana Atoll (Stewart Isl). Very nice QSL. I ordered the QSL on 15 Aug this year. And the card arrived today 26 of August. So here are a ham that understand the Word "Direct". Thanks Mike!


This morning it was nice openings to VK on both 30 and 20 m. Sigs was around 599 LP propagation. I worked a few of them. Also worked V44 on 40 m this morning. So it pays to be up early!!??

Autumn is slowly creeping on to us. This morning I saw the first flight of birds going South. It was about 35 geese flying in tight V-formation. The temperature has been close to Zero several mornings. so soon we will have the White fluff once again on the ground.
But I hope we still will have some nice days ahead of us.

CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment