Thursday 13 December 2012

QSL arrived!

Today I received a QSL from Rodrigues Isl using the call 3B9SP. Worked them on the band slots where I didn't have 3B9 confirmed.Very nice card!


It has been fine openings on low bands. What about RI1ANF (South Shetland) on both 160 and 80 m. HL on 160 and a few others on both 160 and 80 m. I scan the low bands every morning to see if I can work any new ones.

The snow is continue to fall. Yesterday I had to remove around 15 Cm of the fluff. Thanks for the snowblower!!

Well, today I will visit the Hospital for a screening of my aorta and check for any changes sutch as hernia. Hopefully they will not find any failure. This is a thing we do here in Sweden when you have reached a certain age. And as I was 65 on 10 of December this call came in the mail ASAP!!

That's all for now. Take care and I will be back when I have some news.

No comments:

Post a Comment