Tuesday 4 December 2012

In the ZL9HR log and a new IOTA confirmed.

Found out this morning that I had my 15 and 30 m QSO confirmed with ZL9HR. This is a new DXCC and also a new IOTA for me. Worked them for just a few minutes ago on 20 m CW. Wery strange conditions. The only station I heard on 20 was ZL9HR. No QRM:ers (are they sleepy) and suprisingly very weak sigs from the pile. So I just put the transmitter 5 up and called. After 3 (!) calls he answered moi!
I might think I will go and by a lottery ticket today.

Received a QSL from Valery RA0SS/0, worked from AS-025 Kunashir Isl. According to IOTA directory book only 30% of the IOTA comunity has worked this isl.


Looks like a nice place?!

Temp outside is just around -14 and rising ( 6,8 F ) and more snow on it's way.

Back to the radio. ZL9HR is spotted on 17 m but I can't hear a single tone.

Have a nice day and I'll be back as soon as I have any news.

No comments:

Post a Comment