Wednesday 12 September 2012

Worked NH8S on all modes

Well, I have managed to work NH8S on all three modes. CW, SSB and finally today on RTTY.
Also I have them confirmed on a few band slots. Missing 160, 80, 40, 12 and 10 m. But I think this will be difficult from here.

Have to show you my antennas in my tower a little up close.


They are from top 5 el for 6 m. It is a ECO antenna.

Mid antenna is a 9 el for 2 m made by Swedish company Vårgårda. 9EL2 is the product name.

And finaly the lower one for HF is an Australia made Tet Emtron TE-56. It is actually 2 antennas with separate feeds. 2 el for 30, 17 and 12 m and a 3 el for 20, 15 and 10 m bands. Normally it works just fine. If I hear it, I can work it. HF beam is about 20 m up in the sky

Here are also a picture of the autumn in progress. Soon we will have the white fluff on the ground again. I think it is called snow!!??


Well, unfortunally I can't spend all my time at the radio. If I could I might be able to work NH8S on some more band slots. But I dont have my "Tube Feed System" installed yet. That's why I have to make some breakes to make food and coffie to keep me alive. I have to go away from time to time to purchase food and stuff. That's the explanation why I sometimes miss a few band slots. And I don't have a ground crew (wife or what ever) to help me out. I have to do it all by my self. He He He!!!

That's all for now. Take care all you readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment