Sunday 16 September 2012

NH8S QRT!

According to NH8S homepage they will go QRT on the 16/Sep 07:00 Z. I managed to work them on 4 bands and all modes. Unfortunally I missed them on 80, 40 m last night. I had to visit my doctor and take a few X-Ray pictures of my thumb. It was hurting like hell and I suspected I had some internal damage. But X-Ray show no fault. Suspected some nerve that was causing the pain. Had to put the Plastic protection on again and keep the thumb still. But I was home in time to work them. But the djungle drum didn't reach me!! Due to my injury there where no SAC contest activity from my side at all. I just can't handle the manipulator at the moment.

Have to show you an other picture of my antennas. Also a proof of the atumn as the sun is wery low and produced nice light on my antennas.Picture was taken around 18:30 local time.


Click on the picture and enjoy!

Tried to work NH8S on 40 several afternoons. And I must say, that the QRM:ers really have made a new record in making it almost impossible to hear and work the DX. But I guess that this is the purpose with this behaviour. Can it be that these guy's have worked the DX and then doing all they can to make sure no one else will have QSO with the DX?????!!!!!!! Just wonder.

Take care all of you readers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment