Tuesday 18 October 2011

T32C

Well!
Now I have worked T32C on all bands where I have heard them. 160 might be a challange. Have not heard a sound from them on "Top-Band". Might need better receiving antennas, or...............?


SM5CBM has worked T32C on 9 out of 29 band slots

Propagation suggestions for T32C from SWEDEN or from CQ zone 14

Leaderboard stations in CQ zone 14 or SWEDEN or in EU

6m
10m
12m
15m
17m
20m
30m
40m
80m
160m
CW
JT65
PH
RTTY
FM

But the "On Line Log" speaks for it self!! I had to shake out all spiders and insects from the microphone so I could use it for adding phone to my DXCC record for T32. So, what next?? I don't work RTTY yet but I might have to start that mode as well.

When I had the microphone out and connected I also worked TX3T on 21 MHz.
I will try to work them as TX7M and TX5A from Marquesas Isl when they move for participating in CQWW SSB part. So I guess I have to leave the microphone connected for a while.

Take care all of you readers out there

No comments:

Post a Comment