Monday 10 October 2011

SAC SSB Contest

Finally was the 2011 SAC SSB Contest over. Had a good run on 28 MHz during the first part of the contest. But then it got bad. The conditions was playing with us. I was calling and calling CQ and I did not got a pile up as I had on 28 MHz. I was using my 7S5C call. And a lot of hams have some problem with the 7 in beginning. Anyway I was able to get 441 Q's. My goal was 100 Q's per band. I managed that on 10, 15, and 20. But not on 80 and 40.

I was one of the lucky hams to catch 3D2R on 80 m!!! On one of the last day of the DXpidition I snatch them just after a few calls on CW. And it is confirmed in the ON-Line LOG. That I call a DX!!!!!!!

Now I will try to spend some time to catch T32C on some more bands. I have worked T32C on 30, 20 and 17 m all on CW.

Untill next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment