Wednesday 5 October 2011

3D2R QRT and T32C continue.

3D2R Rotuma is QRT. I managed to work them on 4 bands. 15, 17 and 80 m CW and 20 m SSB.
The QRM:ers have had almost X-Mas! And now they can comcentrate on T32C. This will be a challange for them as the crew of T32C will stay until 26 of October. Wonder if they all will last to the end. I mean the QRM.ers!!??

I have worked T32C on two bands so far. But as they will stay untill 26/10 there is no rush.

What else!

Well I have not managed to build a control panel for my antenna switch yet.
At the moment I'm adding radials to my 160/80 m GP. Quite time consuming.

No QSL has arived and I'm very frustrated every time I look into my mail box.

Well more radials has to be added before nightfall.

Take care all of  you.

No comments:

Post a Comment