Thursday 20 October 2011

ST0R!

Yes! The QSL for my ST0R QSO's arrived yesterday. Nice QSL and well performed operation.
Thank's to EA5RM, Antonio for supplying the QSL.


I managed to catch them on 8 band slots. So I received two QSL's.

Today is a big day!!??
Wy?
Well today I will send an application to ARRL for my 5 Bands DXCC with endorsement for 30 m ( isn't that a 6 Bands DXCC then??)! Anyway there are unfortunally QSL cards that need to be checked for 28 MHz. All other bands are via LoTW. My plan was to get all via LoTW but I still missing 9 on 28 MHz in LoTW so I have to add QSL's. That will slow the process down a bit but what the h..k! I have been waiting to achive this Award for several years so one or two more weeks don't matter to me.

Take care all of you and remember this would have been a real challange if using QRP!?

No comments:

Post a Comment