Monday 1 October 2018

All fire wood in and some new tires for my car!

This morning I managed to work 9X0T on 40 m CW. And this was a new one for me. Miss Rwanda on 160 and 80 m. But I'm not sure about the condition's on the low band's.

I  have loaded all 4 bags of fire Wood into my Wood shed. And together with the remaining fur and pine Wood I think I'm good for the Winter. Temp outside at the moment is 1 C ( 33 F ) so we will have frost tonight. And I have not started any back-up heating yet. I just start a fire in my log stow and that is keeping my house warm through the night.


I also picked up 4 ea new Nokkian Nordman 7 Winter tires with a lot of studs. In this part of Sweden it is best to have tires with studs for safety.


Nice eh.........??

Tomorrow I will roll out my extra radials for the 160/80 m vertical so I will get better performance. Hope I will be able to Catch 9X0T on low band.

Back to radio. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment