Thursday 10 November 2016

IOTA QSL arrived!

Yesterday I received the QSL from Andy's (VK5MAV/6) adventure on OC-266 where he had a close encounter with a big Crocodile. You can read the story on Andy's homepage. But I had the fortune to get a QSO from Viney Island. Pushed my IOTA score up with 1 (!) Point.


This is the QSL.


And this is some additional Pictures from Andy.
We all looking forward to the next IOTA Expedition. Always fun to work Andy.

Here in Sweden the snow keep on falling. Took this Picture on Monday.


This is my K9AY feeding post. But at the moment I have more than double the amount of snow. It is about 1' (aprox 30 cm) of snow. Hope it will stop soon. we are only in November and it is a long way to April. And it is Cold and a lot of snow so there are possibilities it will be like this to April next year.

Well, click on the Pictures and enjoy!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment