Sunday 24 January 2016

Into the log of VP8STI!

Finally I managed to get some band slots into VP8STI.
I had worked them on 17 and 20 m. Yesterday I hopefully got into  the 40 m, and 30 m both CW and also 15 m SSB!!! Not confirmed yet as no log uploaded to Club Log. Worked with my old MP ( see Picture)
But the K5P is a ghost. Several of my friends have worked them on 80 m!!?? But at my location there is not a whisper on 80 despite K9AY antenna and also NIL on my vertical. But I guess that is Life.
This morning VP8STI was very strong on 80m (3524 KHz) but he didn't here moi!! Heard that Before, or........................??



So you can see that I can work some DX with this old friend of mine with all filters including an Inrad Roofing Filter. So far no need for a K3S (no Money any way).

WX! This morning I had some snow on the ground and temperature is only -1 C (30 F). Feel like spring!!!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment