Saturday 12 September 2015

Very Low Activity due to Active Sun!!!

Well, most of the time, we up here in the North, are suffering from Aurora Borealis. Almost total radio blackout. I have been trying to chase UA4WHX on his trip in the Northern Sea Route. So far I have managed to Catch him on two Islands. AS-005 ans AS-042. But most of the time I have spent with the radio Aurora has killed most of the signals.
I have been spending most of my time as a break man on the museum train. But this Sunday is the last traffic day for the season.

Have to show you all Pictures of two of my rare keys. One is the Vibroplex Vibro Keyer (pink base) single paddle from the late 1960's and the marble base hand key is very old. I don't knew how old. But it is a beauty to use.


Click on the Picture and enjoy!!

That's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment