Monday 1 December 2014

CQWW CW Contest.

Worked a few stations in the weekend Contest. Just S&P. Had a lot of fun and the conds where just super. Worked a few new ones on 160 m. My goal was to achieve around the same Points as I did on the SSB part. And I did! And even more. When I passed 300 000 Points I was satisfied. I got this score with 403 Q's and the total score was 355 511 points.
Found a peculiar phenomena in the piles. You should call so many times to get the DX that all other that just call one time will be run over!!?? Heard this on several piles and the DX worked several stations during the time some hams was constantly Calling up to 5 to 10 times and no lsn!!
I guess we have to live with this. But it will slow down the rate for the DX and normal callers.
But I had some fun and that was the goal with this weekend.

Regarding weather we now have temperatures around freezing and when the sky gets clear temp drops down to several degrees below freezing. But we knew what we are getting soon. A lot of White fluff!!!



CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment