Wednesday 5 November 2014

FT4TA confirmed via LoTW!

I have got my QSO's confirmed via LoTW for my effort to get FT4TA in my log. I'm only missing 80, 40 and 30 m. I have all three modes (CW, PH, RTTY). And there are still some time left to get the rest.


This is my set up for working FT4TA. But my QSO on 160 m was with my TS-590S and ACOM 1010 running 800 W. Time of wonder is not over yet!!?? But I spend a lot of time listening how he is progressing in the pile.
But the QRM:ers is having a ball! Will this ever stop. If a ham, by misstake call on DX QRG a "police" comes and say "UP UP UP". Than a second police coms on line and tell the first to QSY. Than a third "police" comes on and tell No. 1 and 2 to go to "h..l". Ans so on!!!!!! And then to QRM is on for a considerable time. And QSO with the DX is impossible!! Not good for the blood pressure!!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment