Thursday 18 September 2014

Cross-Spicer Web

I have a roomer on one of the wires to my K9AY antenna. But I don't think he or she is willing to negotiate some rent for the space he or she is occuping??? Well it is not a big deal but it looks OK when the morning dew sticks to the web.


If you loock Close on the Picture you can see the Spider in the top right corner. We have had these morning dew now for a while and a lot of fog up to noon when the sun manage to dry up some of the damp. Then it is hard to see the web.

Managed to work some new IOTA during this week. What about NA-052 Marco Isl, AS-028 Kotel'nyy Isl and OC-294 Sandy Isl. The last one is the first operation ever.
I have worked TY1AA on a few missing band slots. This morning I also worked them on RTTY. Only missing Beninn on 160 and 80 m. Hopefully the sun slows down a bit so I can Catch them on 160 and 80.

Well that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment