Friday 6 June 2014

Added Band Slots for Reunion Isl

Yesterday I received a QSL card from F6KOP Team. It was TO7CC operating from Reunion Island. The only remaining slot is 160 m. The rest is filled.


Nice card. This is a Place I would like to visit. So I will keep on dreaming!!!

I have sign up for attending the DX Meeting at Lake Vettern DX Group in September. There will be some interesting speakers such as UA3AB who was a member of the 7O6T, RW3RN who is known for the use of KL7RRC and W8GEX and he has been member of (just to mention a few) NH8S and the last operation from Wake K9W. I'm looking forward to listen to these guys. And there are some domestic hams as well that will fill the air with hopefully some interesting presentations.

Back to ARRL Centennial QSO Party!

Well that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment