Wednesday 23 April 2014

QSL and more Band Slots

Yesterday I received QSL from XZ1J, Zorro, working from Myanmar. Got SSB and 12 and 15 m. Nice card!


I also got the card from the Italian Dxpedition Team with I2YSB at the helm. Call was 9J2T, Zambia. Worked them on all modes and filled my missing band slots. Thanks Silvano for Quick QSL response.


As usual from the Italian DX Team the QSL is one of the finest. Always high quality.

I'm continue to work ARRL QSO Party. This morning I worked NH and NJ on both SSB and CW. As usual good operators and fine sigs. Bands was 30 and 20 this morning.

WX still fine. Sunny and no rain in sight yet! I will take a tour on my Off-Road Bike to the store and get some food! Bike is a Suzuki DR-650SE more than 10 years old but still it runs fine.

Take care and CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment