Tuesday 17 December 2013

3 New IOTA's received.

Yoshitake, JJ8DEN made a fantastic tour around the Island of French Polynesia. I Think he visited around 4 different IOTA. But I'm not sure. I worked him from the 3 IOTA's I was missing. He visited OC-094, OC-131, OC-238, and OC-114. But the last one I had in my IOTA listing as CFMD.


So this will push my IOTA score up a bit (3 bits!).

But I still miss a lot of IOTAS that I have responded direct to. Either by SAE or Pay-Pal. But the respond is very slow. So I hope I will get a bunch of QSL in due time for the annual update to RSGB.

Have to tell you all about the weather. Last night it was 10 C ( 50 F ) warm outside and all of the White fluff has gone. So far this Winter have been very mild. But that can change in a blink.

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment