Monday 11 November 2013

In the Club Log again.

Seams that the team at T33A has managed to merge the DXA log with Club Log. I worked them again as told and managed to get into the log for second time. And at the last update I have two ( 2 ) QSO's on 20 m. Thanks and hope the conditions will improve Before you will go QRT.
At the moment the K-Index at DombÄs is 4 and SFI-Index is 154!! The Sun has had a minor attack of cerebral hemorrhage and sent out a class X1 flare in the direction towards Earth.

But I worked K9W on 30 m yesterday around 1900 Z.

This morning I worked XR0ZR,Juan Fernandez Isl on 30 m. This is not new for me but it was new on 30.

Logo borrowed from QRZ.com.

I'm at the moment LSN on 15 m for T33A but as usual here up in 60 deg North I can't hear a sound. But hopefully the propagation will improve during the day.

So, take care all of you readers and CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment