Saturday 4 August 2012

Low activity on this blogg for a while!

I'm back! I have been off. And the reason have been several important ones! One reason has been chasing CY9M. I managed to catch them on a few band slots. I worked some in the IOTA contest. Chased RRC group with call KL7RRC/P (NA-150), RI0K/P (missed him) and RI0K (AS-061). This pused my IOTA score up a bit. I worked about 25 new ones in IIOTA Contest as an extra bonus.
Then I have done all my fire wood for the up-coming winter season. It's about 6 kbm of wood nicly chopped up in suitable bits, and stowed and hopefully dry and nice when the minus degrees hits this region..


Now I will keep myself warm during this winter (I hope).

That's all for now. I will try to be more active for all your readers.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment