Wednesday 1 February 2012

Almost SO2R and funny behavior from HK0NA!

Well, my station is almost a SO2R now. The only thing to do and purchase is change logic of my antenna switch and get either a Mikroham or EZMaster for in and out data and some bandpass filters. But I will leave it as it is for now. Lack of funds!!!


Now back to HK0NA. I have managed to get in the "on line log" 8 times. But I have had a perfect QSO on 28 MHz SSB but not in log?! On 80 m he has called my call and I have answered him and I do not get an "R" back. Instead he start to call another station. I have heard this several times and it has happened to me 3 times on 80 m. And of cause not in log!!?? I wonder why they are doing it this way. I have heard several times HK0NA calling for example SP2?. Next second HK0NA call DJ6 "what ever" and makes a QSO! What happened to the SP2? No further comments in this case. Just wonder if someone else have had the same experience as me.

Winter is finally coming. Temperature this morning was -15 C (minus 15 brrrrr). And the weather guys are threaten us with lots of snow tomorrow. I believe it when I se it!!

Well back to the radio and chase some other stations.

Take care all of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment