Monday 12 December 2011

Old Key's

I found on a Swedish internet site for Ham radio equipment the following old Key's.


The rear one with the gray cover is the same type of key I used when I was in the Army as a CW operator. Swedish made and a very smoth key to operate.

The one with the Black Base is also a Swedish Military Key. But I have never seen any of these before. The steel plate mounting and the knob is aftermarket made. It is very nice to operate and it have a very good feeling when used. The key has a type plate that read as follows:

M3930-203020-21 (this is a military numbering in Sweden where M3930- stands for telegraph keys).
But it also have a MFR Number. F1107-109381-X. I have attempted to track thees numbers without any sucsess. So if there is someone out there that have some information about this key please let me knew.

That's all for now!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment