Monday 25 July 2011

South Sudan ST0R, and K6VVA/KL7 from NA-242

I have managed to work ST0R on 14 and 10 MHz. The pile and all QRM creators are just amazing. Wonder who the guys behind the QRM-maker looks like. And also the reason for this behaviour. They have signal strength to be able to join the pile and work the DX. Or have they worked the new country and is trying to stop the rest of us to work the DX??!!

I have worked K6VVA/KL7 from NA-242. Big pile and no QRM:ers!! They are buisy with ST0R!!! Wonder if the QRM:ers have limited simultanius capacity and can only QRM one at the time!!??  Any way, NA-242 has never been activated before so this is a rare one. Signals are fine from North Alaska on 10 MHz. QSL is in the mail to USA.

I'm still missing a few QSL on LoTW for my 5BDXCC on 28 MHz. All other bands are well over 100 confirmed in LoTW. So to all of you out there that I have worked on 28 MHz PSE confirm via LoTW so I can apply for my 5BDXCC.

Take care of your heart and don't spend all of your time at the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment