Thursday 26 April 2018

Low activity at the moment.

Not so much activity at the moment. Reason is that I'm waiting for the update to ARRL DXCC. But I have worked Cezar (VE3LYC) from H44R OC-168. And now I'm waiting for them to go to OC-179 with the call H40D. Seen them spotted as H44R/P.

Spring is here. All of the White fluff is more  or less gone. Lots of bird's has arrived and I can show you two Pictures taken with my I-phone.

First I will show you all a bunch of Whoopers.


Whoopers is a swan we call a singing swan. Not so common that they stop for lunch in this part of Sweden.

Next is a bird that can wake you up in the morning with a loud trumpet blast. It is a Crane.


Sharpness is not so good as I used my I-phone and not my Nikon. But here you are.

Well, back to radio!

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment