Tuesday 19 September 2017

New toy and low activity

The sun has been very Active during last week. K-index have been high most of the time and HF propagation have been, least to say, bad! I have struggling to work RDA's, and one call in particular have had my attention. And that is UA0WW working from a lot of ( for moi) rare RDA's.
But the propagation have made it hard to get some QSO's. But I have managed to get a few new ones from RDA TU.

On the toy side I have got my hands on a Semiconductor Component Analyzer from Peak Electronic Design. And it work just fine. I have tested a lot of semiconductors and found a few broken.

This is a Picture of the analyzer.


Easy to use and can test most of the common semiconductors.

Regarding my sun flower there have been some progress. I have now about 6 in full bloom. But this coming night there is a warning about frost. Temp at the moment is 7 C ( 44 F ). The sky is slightly cloudy. But later to night it will clear up and temp will drop below zero. Brrrrrrrr!!

well that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment