Friday 22 September 2017

Dark times ahead!

Today we have autumn equinox. And from now on and for 3 months ahead Days will get shorter. And you can see on the first Picture that autumn is here.


There are some haze in the air as well. But the leaf's are getting autumn colours.

And my sunflower's are doing their best.


And this one is big. The height of the plant is about 7' ( approx 2,1 m ). Nice flower and I will save them for the birds to eat the seeds during Winter.

Some good news on the IOTA front. I've got the VE7ACN adventures confirmed via the new RSGB IOTA home page. And I Think the new IOTA page is a real improvement. I like it a lot! I have now 510 IOTA's if I will get the pending ones approved by RSGB.

Well, take care and don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!!????

CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment