Monday 7 April 2014

Worked a few band slots of VK9MT.

I have managed to work VK9MT on a few band slots. But when they asked for only unique calls due to weather getting worse and early QRT. And I understand that there are hams out there that need Mellish Reef as new one. And they should have a better chance if we with High Power stand down a bit. I stopped chasing them on 30 and 80 m. But I have them confirmed in Club Log on all modes that I worked Before the they plead for unique calls only and no band fills. So I'm very pleased as this was a new one for me.


10m12m15m17m20m30m40m80m160m
PH         
CW         
RTTY         


The 40 m QSO was nice. I was listening on 7,023 on the evening of the 2 April when a station started calling CQ and ending VK9MT UP. I switched on my ACOM 1000 ( take 2,5 minutes to get ready) so I called him once with 45 W. To my surprise he returned to me and we had a QSO!!!! Then the band exploded and there was a huge pile.


WX here in Sweden is typically April weather. Nights are Cold and Days is, if sunny, warm and nice. The lawn is growing like h..l. Soon time to cut it.


CUL



No comments:

Post a Comment