Tuesday 15 April 2014

Low activity from my side at the moment.

I have been chasing ARRL Centennial QSO party for most of the time. But not so massive effort as I would like. But I'm getting a few Points now and then!

I was gone as a member of ARRL for some reason. I told you Before that I Count as 1 ( one ) Point. But I was gone??!!
Sent an e-mail to ARRL and asked why?. Got an answer from NN1N and all fixed. I'm again have a value of one Point in the ARRL Centennial QSO Party! Yahoooooo!!!

Have  a look at this small 3 element yagi. But actually it is not small. It is a yagi for 80 m!!


The owner of this antenna is SM5AQD Hawk. And he put's out a fantastic signal from this site. The Tower is 44 m high (145 ft). Click on it and you are allowed to get jealous!

About the WX here in this part of Sweden I can tell you that it is getting warmer. During Easter the prediction is temp around 15 - 20 C ( 59 - 68 F ) and sunny.

Well that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment