Thursday 3 April 2014

Been off for a while!

I have been ground crew for a bunch of youngsters working WPX SSB from Contest station SK3W.
It was youngsters from Poland, Holland, Belgum, Finland and Sweden. And they all did a fantastic job. Last year we had the same and we broke the Swedish WPX SSB M/M record and they scored over 10 000 000 Points. This year the conds was just Amazing and the claimed score is over 28 000 000 points. And this year we had live streaming of Picture to you-tube. Lots of nice comments on the cluster.
My Job was to keep them alive by supplying food and soft drinks and water in due time. Worked out just fine.


So I'm back and I have worked a few QSO's with VK9MT. And this is a new one for me. I have just 25 to go!!??


Well, that's all for now. CUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment