Friday 10 May 2013

QSL from Easter Isl and DXCC update!

Today I received a QSL from Nigel, G3TXF's operation from Easter Isl.They used the call XR0YG and I managed to work them on a few band slots that I was missing CE0. Funny card and as usual quick reply from Nigel.


I also got my last update to ARRL confirmed. So now I have a 8BDXCC as I got 12 m Award confirmed. Also I have 311 DXCC so there are just (!) 35 to go. Hum? But there are only 340 valid. Yes this is correct but I have a few Deleted. Status is 311/305!!! So when will we see P5, and some other rare once out there? I imagine the cost to go to certain DXCC will never happened in my life time. Such as Peter 1:st, Bouvet. But strange things has happened before. I will for sure lsn for the upcoming FT5Z Amsterdam Isl and T33 Banaba Isl as they are new ones for me.

Well that's all for now. CUL

No comments:

Post a Comment