Wednesday 15 May 2013

IOTA*s keep on comming!

The mailman is kind to me this week so far! Yesterday I received two ( 2 ) new ones.
First was TR0A/P working from Mandji Isl AF-089. Operator was SM7RME Torbjorn and QSL is via SM7EHU Pelle.


Next IOTA was from VA7AQ/7 working from NA-091 Gambier Isl. He was worked on phone but TR0 was on CW.
So more Points to my IOTA score. I'm closing in on 300 level!


Nice card. All cards was printed by LZ1JZ.

Hope the trend of receiving 1 - 2 QSL every day will continue! I don't Think so.

Summer is approaching fast. Temperature at the moment is 13 C (55 F) and the sun is shining from a blue sky. And my lawn is growing fast to. Might have to cut it for the first time this coming weekend.

Well that's all for now. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment