Wednesday 8 May 2013

Passed the MOT test!

One of my  bikes passed yesterday the MOT Test without any remarks. I promised you all a picture and here it is!


Next test is due in May 2015.
Next bike is due for test on Monday the 13 May. I will put a picture of that bike next week. Meanwhile click and enjoy!!

Not much radio for the moment. I have worked around 20 FOC and I will apply for a golden award in due time.

Sun is shining from a clear sky and temperature is around 20 C (!) (about 68 F). Summer? No, I don't think so yet. The weather prediction is threaten with some rain and TS. Anyway I will go out and have a cup of coffee in the garden.

Take care!


2 comments:

  1. Mot has been done in United Kingdom. It is a requirement for every vehicles in UK.
    MOT Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here in Sweden since several years. Think it started around end of 1960.

      Delete