Thursday 16 August 2012

Nostalgic Car Ralley.

This passed weekend we had the Nostalgic ARC Ralley with start of the 2:nd part at my doorstep. The cars are form the 1960 and up to 1985 with one or two exeptions. The picture show a two stroke SAAB Sport!! Dut to the sound from the two stroke 3 cyl engine we called these cars the "djungel drum" when I was a kid (Yes! I have been a kid and still are). What's amaze me is the extreme care and the finish these old cars still have. And the speed the drivers perform. There are no holding back. We are talking full throttle.


Well I have been working some on the radio to. I have worked D64K on 6 band on CW and SSB. I have been calling them on RTTY but so far no success in that mode. I only run about 500 W on RTTY. But there are some more days to go so I will keep on trying.

I have got CY9M confirmed on LoTW. Very Nice indeed! I have ordered QSL for the IOTA award.

Well, thats all for now. Take care all you readers out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment